Speed is one of our main features at Algolia. Learn how we improved load time on 3G by reducing file size by 600% and progressively enhanced it for network resilience.
- Dropping legacy dependencies and cleaning codebase
- Using SW to create a achieve network resilience
- The benefits and speed improvements of using WebP
- Enabling server push for critical assets
- Hidden bottlenecks and overlooked tricks that had a big impact on load time
- What’s next? Brotli/better font loading etc
Jonas Badalic is front-end developper @algolia.
Inscriptions : PerfUG Meetup